Friday, March 2, 2007

Crime Scene Cleaners??

I just learned that one of my favorite actors Samuel L. Jackson is starring in a new movie called "Cleaners" As I read more about the movie the more I learned about a job out there that I thought the police did. Cleaning up of Crime, Trauma and Suicide scenes. This really started to intrigue me. I couldn't even image being the guy that has to clean up the blood or body parts let alone the smells that are associated with this stuff. Is there anyone out there that knows more about this?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read an article about people that do this type of work for a living. You must really need a strong stomach to do this job day in and day out! Cleaning decomposing bodies! EWE!! How could you possibly get the smell out of someones house? Could you imagine moving into a house like that? Not knowing there was a rotting dead body in it?

I can't believe Samuel Jackson is playing that role...oh wait he did have blood and brains in his hair in Pulp Fiction didn't he?

Anonymous said...

Here's a link to that article I read. It's about some guy that started his own crime/suicide cleaning company. I believe Entrepreneur is the one that wrote the article. Link is

www.advancedbio-treatment.com/news.htm